Sunday, December 8, 2013

November in Review

November came and went and I did nothing!  Now I’ll try to bring you up to date on what we did during the month.

We were at A&M for a game without the Texas group…they had too much going on with high school football, etc.

Of course, our first stop was at Mo’s for bar-b-que.

IMG_0356

We watched the team walk in…

IMG_0322

and got to see Johnny giving a young man a high 5.

IMG_0324

The fly-over was during the team march since the game is at night. They played UTEP and it was Military Appreciation Day>

IMG_0329

Another great performance by the Aggie Band.

IMG_0335

The last home game for the year was against Mississippi State. and once again we started with food!!

IMG_0310

 

The team walk was so crowded that I couldn’t get any pictures.  But I did see one of my favorite people…

She and I had our picture made at Arkansas but the weather was so much better today.

IMG_0381

We visited the graves of the former Revilles.

IMG_0385

 

The band did another great job…what precision.

IMG_0392

The entire Corps of Cadets…

IMG_0396

It was an emotional game…possibly Johnny’s last game for

Texas A&M, the last game at Kyle Field in its present form.

It was fitting that it was the 700th win at Kyle Field.

IMG_0403

We went to Kansas City for niece Ashley’s wedding  in October.

IMG_0270

IMG_0276

I will TRY to do better about blogging, but I think that the

reason I have been negligent  about posting is because I put

things on Instagram. At least that’s the excuse I’m giving!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. You're forgiven! Enjoyed the updates!

Lynda said...

Obviously you have posted more than me. With Benjamin back and life just being really, really busy, blogging is at the bottom of my list - - - but I love posting. Perhaps over Christmas I can catch up? Who knows.