Saturday, October 25, 2008

Party Time

Last night Tripp had his 3rd birthday party. Here are some pictures from that celebration!

He wanted a cake with red icing and blue, green and yellow on it, so here's what he got.


A big box from Kelly, Tio, Payne and Jackson.

Even though Big Mike was in Missouri visiting Uncle Bob and going to the A&M football game, he made sure that Tripp got his present. The hat fit better after it was tightened.

Rheagan had to show her attitude before she entertained the younger children.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Thanks, Rheagan, for showing a little Odem Owl love in Tennessee!

Tom Salagaj said...

Mary Helen,

I'm so new to this site that I'm not sure how to respond to your comment on my "Vegas" blog post. Help me if you can. In case my reply did not get to you through e-mail I'll just say that we lived in Las Vegas from March of '77 through December. After my final show with Debbie Reynolds at the Riviera, we moved to Dallas. Then began our journey that has taken us many places but finally to the Chicago area in 1995. Who knows what may happen in the future? Our girls are so dying for us to re-locate to Orlando to be near them. But we'll just have to see where the wind blows our sails!