Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Activities

Today we had lunch with Joel and his wife, Margaret, but the camera was not cooperating and the pictures were on the camera, but not on the card!

We stopped by Crown Colony where the Sat. night activity will take place.  The decorating committee were busy doing their thing, and I took several pictures but again the camera was acting up!  It was great to see several friends and get in some early hugs and visiting.

Tonight we met at Ray’s for burger, fries, and onion rings.  I was so busy visiting that I didn’t take many pictures.  Here’s a sample of some that I took.002

003

005

006Sure hope I do a better job tomorrow!

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Is the card in your camera empty? You probably know this but they told us in class not to keep pictures on it very long - - - like some keep them over a year. Somehow it can corrupt the picture files.
The pictures you did take show you are having fun!